Payments may fail for a number of reasons. Before/when purchasing, please always ensure:
- You have a strong and steady internet connection.
- There are sufficient funds in the account associated with the card you are using.
- The billing information you are using (incl. your billing address) matches your card.
If your payment is still failing, we would recommend:
- Contacting your financial provider to make sure (a) the account/card you are using supports international payments (our company is UK-based) and (b) your transaction is not being denied by them for an unspecified reason.
- Contacting any other financial institution associated with your payment attempts (PayPal, Apple) to see if they are aware of any other issues causing your transaction to fail.
Alternatively, we would recommend trying a different payment method.